The latest on the Coronavirus Stimulus Package- what it means for you.
As at 23rdMarch 2020, the Government have released two substantial relief packages in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
To assist our clients and their businesses during these difficult times, we have summarised the information provided by the Government in the below FACT SHEETS. We hope these provide some clarity and understanding in regard to what may apply specifically to your circumstances.
- Wages grant for Apprentices and Trainees
- Cashflow assistance for Small Business employers
- Early Access to Superannuation
- Deferment of Equipment Finance
- Income Support for Self Employed
- Income Support for Individuals
- Asset Investment Tax Deductions
- Welfare Payments to Support Households
- Payroll Tax Reductions & Other State Measures
- Reduction in Pension Deeming Rates & Minimum Withdrawals
- Increased accessibility to Small Business Loans
If you are still uncertain in relation to any of the benefits outlined above, please contact your Highview accountant via phone or email.
Please understand we are facing unprecedented numbers of client enquiries and support requests. We are here and we care, however, we do ask kindly for your patience, as there may be a slight delay in our response times.