MyBusiness Week 2020.
Don’t miss MyBusiness Week 2020 – the only 100% virtual conference for business owners that’s entirely FREE.
Register now for the all-encompassing, entirely FREE MyBusiness Week – a unique live broadcast event designed specifically to cast a spotlight on the strategies, trends, products, services, people and companies that are helping shape the future of what is the backbone of the Australian economy.
There’s no denying that times are extremely tough for small to medium business owners. That’s why MyBusiness is helping arm you and your teams with the right information, strategies, tactics and tools to drive Australia’s post-COVID economic resurgence.
With over 20 expert-led sessions, keynote addresses by government officials, fireside chats, panel discussions, product solution demos, networking opportunities and one-on-one conversations with product and service providers – you will gain the critical information and vital tactics needed to ensure your business not only survives the COVID crisis, but thrives.
Tailor your schedule to your needs by registering for the sessions you feel are most valuable to you and your business. But remember, they are all FREE to attend and 100 per cent online.
Set aside a few hours each day to work on your business and plan for the coming pandemic months!
Don’t miss out, click here to register for FREE now.
What you’ll hear about by attending:
- The ins and outs of JobKeeper 2.0
- All the ongoing relief assistance and support during the coronavirus pandemic
- How to approach post-stimulus cash flow management and business continuity planning
- How to utilise new technologies to streamline your business
- How to retain your top employees post-JobKeeper and keep your team engaged
- How to pivot your business successfully, while ensuring you have the right culture to execute it
- Best mental health practices on navigating downturns
- And much, much more
Walk away with know-how across a number of key growth areas from sales, marketing, HR and also government policy. Be inspired by new opportunities and talk to like-minded small business owners and operators who are all facing the challenges of the current market.
Who should attend?
People who operate or work in a small to medium enterprise across all industries Australia wide.