Highview Marquee Ticketholders – Event Information.
After 2 long years of COVID cancellations… the Highview Marquee at Neds Peninsula Cup Day is ALMOST HERE!
We are SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU THERE THIS SUNDAY!
Highview Marquee has it all. It’s the ultimate place to enjoy a fun day at the races, with Live music, all-inclusive food from some of the best local food trucks, beverage package and a prime trackside location… everything you need to soak up the party atmosphere from your trackside location.
Sunday 30th October from 12pm at the Mornington Racecourse.
TICKETHOLDER PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- Racecourse and Highview Marquee admission from 12pm.
- All-inclusive food served from the Peninsula’s top local food trucks including Open Souvas Greek Street Food, Burger Maestro and Chef Calamari. Check out the full menu below (food service will finish at approximately 4pm).
- All-inclusive standard beverage package of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks (beverage service will finish at the jump of the last race at 5:30pm).
- Trackside frontage including premium garden enclosure with umbrellas and outdoor furniture.
- Big screen and smaller TV screens throughout to ensure you don’t miss any of the action.
- Access to tote facilities and bookies.
- Race book per person and pens supplied.
*Please note that Guests will be required to wear a wristband to be received once they validate their entry ticket at the Highview Marquee.
Open Souvas Greek Street Food
- ‘THE BAHH’- Lamb Fillet*, Tomato, Red Onions & Tzatziki
- ‘THE CLUCK’- Chicken Fillet*, tomato, Red Onions & Tzatziki
- ‘THE VEGGIE’ – Falafel, tomato, Red Onions, Lettuce, House Balsamic & Tzatziki (v)
- Oregano chips (gf/vegan)
- Duo Dips (tzatziki v/gf & Eggplant vegan/gf) served with Pita
Please see staff on the day for Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free options.
- Beef Brisket Tacos topped with slaw, salsa, chilli chipotle sauce, salsa verde, chilli oil, coriander, served with fresh lime
- Prawn Taco topped with slaw, pineapple salsa, chipotle salsa & jalapeños, served with fresh lime (gf)
- Falafel Taco topped with slaw, pico de gallo, hummus dressing, jalapeños, served with fresh lime (Veg, Vegan, gf, df)
- Fish & chips – served with fresh Lemon, Parsley & Aioli
- Calamari & Salad – served with Lemon, Parsley & Aioli
- 100% Prime Beef Burger – Brioche bun with salad, cheddar cheese, tomato, red onion & tomato relish
- Fresh Chicken Schnitzel Burger – Brioche bun with salad, tomato, cheddar cheese & mayo
- Veggie Burger – Vegetable pattie with salad, cheddar cheese, tomato, red onion & mayo (v)
- Chicken Tenders Served With A Small Side Of Chips, Cheese & House Sauce
- Hot Chips (v)
For booking enquiries please contact the Melbourne Racing Club Sales Team
Phone: 5975 3310
We can’t wait to see you there!