Do you receive FOREIGN INCOME?

If you’ve derived income from overseas, you will need to declare it.

Many of our clients don’t realise they need to disclose foreign income to us and the don’t always discuss it with us, unless we prompt them.
The ATO are increasing their efforts to educate taxpayers about their obligations and have recently developed a handy resource to help everyone understand their foreign income obligations. View the Foreign income brochure here.

To find out more about common foreign income you can visit the ATO website links below:
Overseas earnings
Rental income from overseas property

Or if you have any questions you can contact your Highview Accountant directly.

Cranbourne: 5990 1000
Prahran: 9529 1566
Mornington: 5911 2100
Ringwood: 8899 9797