We have three secure payment options when settling your Highview invoice online using our simple & easy to use payment gateway, powered by QuickFee.
Once you select your Highview office, you will be directed to the QuickFee secure online payment gateway to process your payment.
Please note: Your bank statement will reference ‘QuickFee’ not ‘Highview’. This payment option is for Highview Accounting & Financial invoices only, NOT ATO accounts.
You can make a payment via
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Pay your invoice online with our EFT option. Pay your invoice directly from your bank account with no additional fees.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. A processing fee of 1.5% will be applied to your invoice.
Monthly Payment Plan
QuickFee offers easy, no-hassle way for you to spread the cost of your invoice(s) totalling $2,000 or more over 12 monthly payments*.
Select your office below to proceed
How a QuickFee payment plan helps
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth your cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without formal application or engaging the bank.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, any remaining interest is rebated.
- Obtain the additional services you need to grow your business.
*Application fees and interest applies. No early payout/termination fees.